Video, Audio and Web Conferencing
Audio, web and video conferencing unifies organizations, giving them the ability to remain agile in a changing market space and collaborate effectively no matter where they are located.
Connect people with ease. It’s easier than ever for anyone to connect and join the conversation or contribute to the project from anywhere.
Enhance productivity and innovation. With more people connected to more resources, you can streamline business processes, make faster decisions and drive innovation.
Faster resolution to customer issues. When customers need assistance, you can establish a video conference session to more quickly troubleshoot problems.
Cut costs. With high-quality video conferencing and collaboration, you dramatically reduce the need to for meetings and business deals.
- Unified communications and collaboration (UCC)
- Multi-point video conferencing
- Web-based interface
- Scheduled and ad-hoc capabilities
- HD Video compatible
- Centralized administration
- Fully functional mobile conferencing apps
The Power of Integrated Collaboration Tools
Integrated collaboration tools enhance your ability to produce fresh, innovative ideas even when your team is scattered across the globe.
Empower virtual meetings. Software and application sharing tools enable the sharing of tasks and ideas within a meeting, giving your business the best opportunities, savings and efficiency.
Enable a mobile workforce. Whether traveling for business, working from home, or assembling a global team of experts, you can see, plan and collaborate with full functionality.
Stay connected. With unified communication and collaboration tools, online presence tools and calendar integrations, you can identify who is online, available, on the phone or engaged.
Communicate more effectively. Instant messaging and integrated emails can replace unnecessary phone calls with quick non-disruptive messages.
Integrated Collaboration Tools:
- Instant messaging across the network
- Web-based collaboration management tools
- Desktop and application sharing
- Audio/video conferencing and collaboration
- Presence indication for connected team members
- Integration with standard calendar applications
- Voicemail transcription and delivery via text or email