Contact Center Benefits
Offer customers preferred contact methods. Offering customers multiple methods of contacting you puts the power in their hands and makes it more likely that they will reach out.
Faster response times. With programmable routing features, calls, chats and emails will get sent to the right representative every time.
Improved customer focus. With more opportunities to connect and be heard, consumers can provide your organization with essential feedback to improve your ability to focus on their needs.
More personal interaction. When customers are heard, they enjoy a more personal experience with your organization, impacting your bottom line over the long haul.
Customer service from the cloud. Cloud services to deploy your customer contact center from the cloud and eliminate the hassles of managing it in house. From the cloud you can deploy the latest communication features without the expense of costly upgrades and maintenance.
Contact Center Features
- Programmable email and call routing for timelier responses
- Instant web chat, email and call center functionality
- Advanced unified communications
- Condensed user-friendly interface
- Integration with core business applications, like CRM and ERP
- Advanced administrative capabilities
- Beneficial reporting tools
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy incorporation of new technology
- Cloud capability