Today’s business environment demands flexibility, speed and reliability, especially when it comes to mission-critical IT services. Companies must be ready to seize opportunities and respond to customer demands without worrying about IT infrastructure and available capacity. That’s why companies are increasingly adding cloud computing to their IT tools.
Organizations are adopting cloud computing to:
- Speed time to market and increase competitiveness and responsiveness
- Enhance efficiency and cut costs by operating in a pure cloud or hybrid environment
- Meet compliance and security mandates in fields such as healthcare, financial services and e-commerce
- Postpone or eliminate capital investment and extend the life of legacy equipment
- Empower remote workforces with anytime, anywhere access