What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services provides your company with a cost-effective solution to maintain a dedicated fully-staffed IT department. Managed IT Services is an efficient and scalable way to tap the kind of IT expertise that is typically found within larger corporations. By accessing larger economies of scale, you can stay lean and agile in a competitive marketplace, no matter how large or small your operations and leverage more expertise for a fraction of the cost.
Why Managed IT?
- Experts on hand 24/7/365
- Scalable solutions keep costs down
- Access IT professionals for much less than the cost of hiring in-house.
- Leverage high-end resources not typically available to small and medium-sized businesses
- Relieve non-IT staff from technical concerns
- Less downtime and more productivity
- Make smarter investments in technology
- Stay lean and agile in ever-changing technology landscape
- Timely software upgrades, that maximize employee performance
- Gain priority access to software vendors
- Ensure support for all of your technology, even when typically under-supported
Our expert consultants are proactive, constantly monitoring systems for potential issues, upgrades and threats. With Milner Technology Services, your infrastructure runs smoothly with minimal downtime, giving your business the reliable security, speed and capacity you require.
Milner Technology Services can provide you with a team of dedicated professionals for a complete IT service package, or we can provide services ala carte, supplementing your existing systems and staff with any of the following:
Learn more about Milner's Managed IT Services: Virtualization, cloud computing and hosting IT Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Remote desktop management Server management services Virtual private server (VPS) hosting Backup and disaster recovery HIPAA HITECH compliance solutions Free network assessments Network operations center Help desk with 24/7/365 support
Whether you’re questioning your security or in need of cloud hosting, our IT consultants work with you to improve your operations, reduce your expenses and dramatically increase the reliability of your network. Contact us for a free network analysis today!